Table of Contents
- What is personal data?
- Who is responsible for the proper handling of your personal data?
- What do we do with your personal data?
What is personal data?
The term “personal data” as used herein, comprises any information attributed or attributable to you as a user of our website, whether such information was entered by you, collected from you or otherwise obtained.
Who is responsible for the proper handling of your personal data?
As the provider of this website, DaPro is the responsible data controller for all personal data that we hold about you, and that we collect, process and use in connection with your use of the website or otherwise.
What do we do with your personal data?
We use your personal data only for the following purposes:
- To administer, operate, maintain and improve the website;
- To evaluate your eligibility for certain types of products;
- To answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- To provide you with information about products that may be of interest to you performed through traditional mail, email, telephone, fax, newsletter, text/SMS, and MMS messaging, including periodic sending of promotional materials on products, services and promotions of DaPro specifically directed to you (direct marketing).
- To administer surveys, or other promotional activities or events;
- To comply with legal obligations, prevent unlawful uses of the website, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; and
- Other wise as permitted by law.
We will seek your consent before collecting, processing and using your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes, where legally required. Likewise, if we wish to use your personal data for a new or different purpose, we will notify you thereof and will only make such other use if it is required or permitted by applicable law if you have consented to it.
For the purposes mentioned above, only a limited number of individuals within DaPro (e.g., individuals in sales, support, finance, IT Departments, as well as certain managers with assigned responsibility) will receive access to your personal data.
What types of personal data do we collect, process and use?
Personal data that we collect, process and use in connection with the website is also information that you voluntarily provide to us over the website in various contexts (e.g. when you submit a request for quotation).
DaPro does not sell or share the personal data you share with our Company.
Why do you receive emails from us?
- You have entered a request for quote through our website and we are responding to that.
- We want to provide you with updates on any company promotions, marketing trade shows or campaigns we are engaged in.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Such other websites are not controlled by us. When you visit such other websites you do so at your own risk. DaPro cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for such other websites, content of such websites and their privacy practices, nor do we endorse them. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by such other websites prior to providing them with information about you or entering into any transactions on them.
Your feedback is always welcome. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your online privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us. You may also contact us if you wish to gain access to the personal data we hold about you, if you wish to withdraw any consents previously granted, or if you wish to object to the creation of individual user profiles.
You may reach out to us as follows:
P. (918) 258-9386
F. (918) 258-3286
Da/Pro Rubber, Inc.
Version date: May 23, 2015