Da/Pro Rubber works with medical device OEMs and their outsourced partners worldwide. Our contract manufacturing services include custom compounding, engineering support in the molding process, sub-assembly, special packaging; and customer specified testing and quality control. Da/Pro Rubber, Inc. has a dedicated 5,000 square foot, Class 10,000, low particulate rubber molding facility located at our Broken Arrow plant for molding medical device components and other industry device components requiring clean rooms.
Da/Pro has over 40 years of experience in medical device contract manufacturing and industry outsourcing. We focus on the issues that are important to our contract manufacturing customers:
- Timelines involved in the R&D process
- Delivery of consistent high quality parts - Da/Pro has an outstanding quality rating with our customers
- Compliance to regulations
- On-time delivery
- Consistency in component integrity
- Multiple services from manufacturing the component to sub assembly
- Tool certifications
- ISO 2001:9000 certification
- Qualified staff of engineers and chemists on staff who work directly with project management
Contact Da/Pro Rubber for your device contract manufacturing needs.