Da/Pro Rubber, Inc., a leading manufacturer of precision molded rubber and plastic products, is looking for a Quality Manager for our Newburyport, Massachusetts facility.
This role will be responsible for establishing, coordinating, modifying and reviewing quality systems to ensure compliance with all quality systems standards and conformance to customer specifications. Additionally, the manager must manage the training system and record keeping for personnel.
- Serves as leader for quality control and assurance in the plant.
- Capable of working independently with little instruction, as well as being a member of the plant management team.
- Responsible for developing a Quality Assurance Plan that identifies, monitors, and controls standards and deficiencies for each deliverable in accordance with the standard quality control plans such as APQP, ISO 9000, ISO 13485, and PPAP.
- Identifies shortcomings and enables corrective actions.
- Prepares plans and coordinates activities of quality team to maintain the highest standards of quality.
- Solicits input from customers about quality issues, in order to improve product quality.
- As a member of the corporate quality team, aid in the development of the ISO 13485 program.
Other responsibilities may include training and managing quality inspectors, quality assurance audits, non-conformance investigations, documenting raw material issues, production and finished goods sample and release.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field.
- Previous Quality management experience.
- ISO experience required.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and full understanding of SPC.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Company offers medical, dental, and vision insurance and a 401k.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to the contact below.
Da/Pro Rubber, Inc.
Attn: Robert Ballard
Vice President of Technology