Quality Assurance (QA) Manager
Da/Pro Rubber, Inc. has a position open for a Rubber Compounding Chemist. The ideal candidate for this position will have a Bachelor’s degree and experience in polymer chemistry in a laboratory setting.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager oversees the quality control operations of the plant in conformance with Da/Pro standards, policies and procedures. This position supervises quality personnel including QA technicians and line check personnel and is the QA management representative for the facility. This individual works closely with other plant and company functions in the support and promotion of the company’s culture and core values.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards;
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product;
- Maintains quality control objectives and in cooperation with the plant manager, coordinates objectives with production procedures to maximize product reliability and minimize costs;
Directs, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products;
Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability;
Investigates and addresses customer complaints regarding quality;
Plans and executes internal audits and acts as liaison with external auditors;
- Five to Eight years of experience as a Quality Manager in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality standards