Human Resources Manager
Da/Pro Rubber, Inc., a leading manufacturer of precision molded rubber and plastic products, is looking for a Human Resources Manager for our Broken Arrow, Oklahoma facility.
This position will be responsible for providing HR and Payroll support for all company locations. In partnership with the leadership team, you will work to develop an HR strategy for all locations and to ensure compliance with all Federal and State labor laws.
- Work with management on employee retention, performance issues, compensation guidelines, and the development of uniform policies and procedures for all manufacturing sites.
- Serve as the leader for payroll processing at all company locations.
- Responsible for hiring actions, including candidate screening and employee start-up/integration.
- Ensure compliance with Federal as well as State labor laws and regulations.
- Provide general guidance to managers and supervisors in relation to labor law compliance, wage/hour laws, sexual harassment and discrimination prevention etc…
- Assist in resolving employee relation issues and facilitate conflict resolution between employees and supervisors.
- Investigate employee complaints.
- Utilize independent judgment and best practices in concluding investigation and recommending resolutions for management approval.
- Responsible for assessing organizational requirements as well as developing/implementing Human Resources processes, programs, and practices as necessary.
- BA in Business or Human Resources.
- 5 plus year’s progressive, professional experience in Human Resources.
- Previous payroll processing experience.
- Current working knowledge of employment law and regulations including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, as well as unemployment and workers compensation.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills as well as comprehensive tact and discretion.
- Professional and ethical demeanor.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Company offers medical, dental, and vision insurance plus a 401K.
Please submit your resume in confidence to the contact below.
For further information on Da/Pro Rubber, Inc., you may visit our web site at www.daprorubber.com