Da/Pro Rubber, Inc., a leading manufacturer of engineered precision molded rubber, plastic, and TPE products, is searching for an experienced Customer Service Lead position for our Broken Arrow, Oklahoma facility.
The CSR Lead will report directly to the Director of Sales. The position handles a variety of duties that arise from supervising the CSR team and will be responsible for participating in daily CSR activity, driving process improvement, participating in procedural documentation and supervising overall functions of the department. This position is a technical sales/service role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Focus on customer communications -- accurately identify customer requirements, must be able to communicate effectively and timely with large scope of people.
- Manage customer accounts -- must be able to act resourcefully to ensure that customer orders are completed within specified time and quality parameters.
- Liaison between our customers and plant employees -- work cooperatively with people of all different backgrounds, knowledge, talents, and perspectives. Maintain the relationship between our external and internal customers by relating to people in an open, friendly manner.
- Processing -- align individual work plan with core plans and processes of the department. Act resourcefully to identify what needs to be done to accomplish the task.
- Order entry and maintenance -- ensure the accurate and efficient processing of entering customer orders and maintaining their accounts.
- Engage and inspire -- projects a positive image and serves as a role model for CSR team and others by leading by example. Ability to remain calm and reasonable during tense or stressful situations while working in upbeat environment.
- Promote a good work environment for the team by motivating and continually developing the team to deliver the best results.
- Continuous improvement -- review, improve and document CSR procedures always striving for better processes and techniques.
- 2 - 5 years of progressive experience as inside sales and/or customer service representative in an engineered product, manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma required -- bachelor degree in business or marketing preferred.
- Large volume professional customer relations skills via phone, email, fax -- exhibit sales and service behaviors in all interactions and communications with customers, associates and management.
- Computer literate -- proficient in Microsoft Office programs, SAP, Epicor or similar programs.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, demonstrate the ability to lead, train and peer coach.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of sales order process, order entry, flow of information from CSR team to other departments -- Manufacturing, Quality and Engineering.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Da/Pro offers medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k. Qualified candidates only, please submit resumes in confidence to:
or apply in person at: 601 N. Poplar Avenue, Broken Arrow, OK 74012.